March 14, 2011

Gloomy Day

It's gloomy outside today. Which usually, I love. However, today, I feel gloomy. Though I'd venture to say that if it's weren't gloomy outside, I think I'd feel even more gloomy inside. Maybe my soul is comforted that the weather has decided to reflect how I feel. Or maybe I just like gloomy weather. Weird? Meh.

And just so we're clear... it isn't a "woe is me" day. More like an Eeyore day. Kind of like "meh". (Which was officially adopted into the dictionary a couple years back). I'm pretty sure it's due to a lack of good sleep this weekend. And the hour change due to Daylight Saving Time. Which seems silly to me. I mean, it's gloomy outside. What daylight are we saving here? And on that note, what would we be saving it for anyway?

Check out the Wikipedia article on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time

Don't worry, I skimmed too.

I'll say this...Arizona and Hawaii are workin it out just fine.

Sigh...

I think what it comes down to is this:

At 7am this morning... I still wanted to be asleeping. Yes. Asleeping. And now I've spent my lunch break blogging and not taking a nap in my car. Hmmm... guess I had a few too many people tell my they were tired of looking at cilantro. Can't blame them though. I was tired of it too. Cilantro, of all things. I kept checking, hoping some phantom post-er would write a new post. Never happened though.

Maybe next time...

1 comment:

  1. Well I for one was getting tired of looking at that picture of Cilantro and trust me you don’t want the blog elves to post for you as they are too unpredictable on what they post next. “Meh”?!?!….sounds like you need a little dose of California Sun!

    ReplyDelete