March 4, 2011

Cilantro

This...


...is what I don't like about Mexican food. I'm blaming it on my Mom. Cilantro makes her sick. So whether I got the genes or it's all mental from my childhood... I don't even like the smell.

However last night I made this...


And I forgot to add the cilantro. No, really, I forgot. It was all chopped up and ready to go (Dan likes it), but I went to put the last tortilla on top, turned around, and saw the cilantro looking all sad and forlorn in the cup. Oh well... live long and prosper cilantro. You'll last longer than you would in our stomachs anyway. And you were only .79 cents. :)

Mmmm... nothin' but lurve for lasagna!


Ps.. here's the link if you want your own Mexican Lasagna. Add cilantro at your own risk.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg i looooooooooooooove cilantro!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be from Mom, cause I feel the same way about cilantro! I could have written this post! lol Well, except for the forgetting an ingredient part, I never do that! *ahem*

    ReplyDelete