March 18, 2012

Promised Pictures

Guess I promised some pictures awhile back, didn't I?  Here's a smattering of our life over the past few months.  Captions precede the pictures.

Ice-skating at Rockefeller Center before Christmas.

The star we got for Christmas from Dan's Parents. So cool!
 

Just me, fighting Darth Maul.  (I won). 
 

Evening date walk on The High line, an elevated subway line turned park (but more like a walkway).
 
 
 
 

Stumbled upon the Chelsea market, where we enjoyed some gelato.
 
 

My Birthday! Dan painted my toes and Kristy made chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes!
 

A walk through central park, one of our favorite pastimes.  
 

The park trees, pretty sweet in the twilight evening.
 
 

Using my birthday present to measure out 1lb logs of Costco meat to freeze.
 

Valentines...An AMAZING dinner and a fun evening.

Dan's valentines gift to me: an unlimited 30-day metro card. Sweet Freedom. 

Just my little bird friend, chillin' by my window as I worked.
 

Living room sleep-over. Just for fun.

Little pizza-cookin' and finger lickin'! (I can't resist the goat cheese!)
 
 

Bread Bowls before Dan's test. They must have worked... He passed!
 

Some of my favorite Facetime screen shots with Leevster. 
 

New ice cube tray and bucket.  A perfect fit.  It's the little things. 
 

Decided to straighten my hair... it's getting looonngg!
 

Working in the New York Public Library.  SUCH a cool building.  And neat views at night.  (Yes, I avoided the basement!)
 
 

Tested out a hairstyle I found on Pinterest.  Dan was a fan. 


And just for good measure... a sampling of the texts Dan and I tend to send to each other. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I am so happy right now with all these pictures! I have so many comments... Your apartment looks SO adorable, I think it was a good call to stay with the green, it's so pretty. Your hair is SO long and that hairdo is amazing, I think I tried that same one and it didn't turn out at all, you will have to teach me. Levi is so cute and the library reminds me of Harry Potter. I love it alllllll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves, Loves, Loves!! They say a picture is worth a thousand words….thanks for saying so much! Love catching a peek of your adventures called life! I will smile the rest of the day thinking of these. ♥(16 & counting down)♥

    ReplyDelete